Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

If I had the option to choose zero stars, I would.I've been with them for 5-6 years (blindly albeit).

I would think my insurance premiums would decrease with each additional year with no parking/moving violations and no accidents. I've kept a clean record for over 20 years. I don't understand why my premiums were increasing 70-80 dollars every 6 months! My renewal bill is now up to $740 for the next 6 months.

What?! Why?! The previous premium was $635 plus a $77 increase (mind you a $10 installment fee was tagged on) as a surprise on the 6th month! I am done with their overpriced minimum full coverage.

I have since received quotes from several other companies who provide much more coverage for bodily injury and property damage for half the amount or less than what Commerce West is billing me for.

Good riddance, CW!I am done with you for good.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Commerce Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Commerce Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Commerce Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Commerce Insurance?

Comments